Today would have been Mr Rogers’ 84th birthday. Thanks for showing me how to rock a cardigan and always been a kind neighbor.
one time some dudes stole mr. rogers’s car, and it got into the news, like you’d expect
the next day the car was back where he’d left it with a note that said “we’re so sorry, we never would’ve taken it if we’d known it was yours”
I like to think they recognized this as a sign from god and turned their lives around
another true story: mr. rogers lobbied in favor of vcrs back when the tv and movie industries were against them, because he wanted families to be able to record shows and watch them together
he was always, always thinking about children, letting them know it’s okay to be sad or scared or mad and how to deal with it, letting them know there’s at least one person in the world who loves them just the way they are
and no matter who you were, no matter why you crossed his path, he wanted to know about your life and understand you and be your friend
I believe he is a for-real saint and I wish I could be more like him but it’s okay, I know he loves me just the way I am
Another true story: one time he received a letter from a blind girl who mentioned that she gets nervous sometimes that he’d forget to feed the fish. From that moment on, he made some comment outloud about how he was feeding the fish so she and any other blind viewers would know that he hadn’t forgotten.
Always reblog Mr. Rogers.
i’m actually crying you don’t understand
More story time! My dad was once walking around the neighborhood that Mr. Rogers lived in, and he ended up running into him. They chatted for a little bit, and then he asked my dad if he would like to join him in his walk, and they ended up wandering the neighborhood for a couple hours, just talking about anything and everything.
To this day, my dad still maintains that Mr. Rogers was the most genuine and kind person he has ever met.
One of the professors I had was working on some Hell-themed video game during his old job. They were visited by Mr. Rodgers. Whatever plans they had to make with him didn’t go through after he talked with my professor about the game they were working on. It was funny to hear about, and there’s a lot of the story I’m not going to repeat because I’ve forgotten most of it, but that poor man. Hahah, oh I love Mr. Rodgers. My professor said he was the nicest man he’s ever met.
"I believe he is a for-real saint" I joke about this, but honestly that is sainthood to me. I’m glad someone agrees.
The Book of Life
- is directed by Jorge Gutierrez, creator of of El Tigre. he is the major figure behind the movie, having come up with the idea originally as well
- is produced by several people, one of whom is Guillermo del Toro, director of Pan’s Labyrinth, Pacific Rim, etc
- is written by Jorge Gutierrez, joined by Doug Langdale, creator of The Weekenders
- has several character designs by Sandra Equihua, Gutierrez’s wife and co-creator of El Tigre
Okay, decided to whip this up because of the following reasons:
1) I get this question a lot. Apparently there are a ton of folks out there that are really new to paypal and while I don’t mind helping, having a good reference page for folks that shows you exactly what to do will cut down the time I spend explaining it.
2) I’ve had two flags on my account in the past year because no one check the “No Shipping Required” box. So Paypal comes to me and says “Hey you didn’t ship our their thing!!!” but I do digital commissions…there’s nothing to ship! So this step is really important!
3) I often have to give out my Paypal email over and over for this and I figured having it in one spot might help!
There will be a new page on my blog with these images and I’ll try to keep them up to date if Paypal happens to change their format! Hope this helps you guys!
(Interested in commissioning me? Check out this page here!)
Putting this on my art blog ‘fo my folks.
NEVER MENTION ANTHRO CHARACTERS, FURAFFINITY/DEVIANTART/INKBUNNY/ETC., ANYTHING OF AN ADULT NATURE OR ANYTHING EVEN MILDLY QUESTIONABLE (EVEN AVOID THINGS LIKE TRANSGENDER). PAYPAL IS A SHITTY SERVICE AND WILL LOCK YOUR ACCOUNT DOWN WITH ALL THE MONEY INSIDE IF THIS HAPPENS.
Oh my god, seriously???
DOGS AND CATS CANNOT BE VEGETARIANS!! OCCASIONAL pieces of vegetable are ok, but not all the time
BUT NOT FOR CATS. CATS ARE STRICTLY CARNIVORES. THEIR DIGESTIVE SYSTEM CANNOT HANDLE PLANT MATTER.
This is why, if you catch your cat eating grass, it is EATING GRASS BECAUSE IT FEELS ILL AND WANTS TO MAKE ITSELF THROW UP TO POSSIBLY GET THE BAD THINGS OUT OF ITS TUMMY. It is NOT eating grass because “omnivore”!! Cats are CARNIVORES.